Mould in your home after a recent flood? The dangers of DIY cleanup.
Did you recently have a flood in your home and now you see patches of mould growing on walls and other surfaces? Toxic mould is one of the worst contaminants known, and it can cause serious health problems and structural damage to your home if not professionally removed by mould removal experts.
Trying to remove mould from your home yourself, especially black mould, can be a health risk and can actually make the problem worse. Mould spreads and reproduces by spores that can be carried in the air or by water to new locations and cause new growth.
Professional mould remediation technicians have had intensive mould removal training as well as detailed instruction in the proper procedures for handling and removing toxic mould. They also treat the affected areas to help prevent mould from reoccurring. Contacting a professional mould removal company right away is crucial to stopping mould growth and restoring your home to a healthy environment.
Trust ServiceMaster Restore of Kitchener for expert mould removal services. Contact us following any incidences of water damage or as soon as you see mould or experience a musty odour in your home. We have the resources to respond immediately, with the expertise and specialty equipment required to professionally remove the mould from your home.
With one call, we're at your side providing expert guidance on what to do along with the resources and know-how to fix the problem fast. And throughout the process, we strive to minimize disruptions, answer all your questions, and guide you every step of the way.
ServiceMaster Restore of Kitchener takes pride in Restoring Peace of Mind® by providing professional residential mould removal and water damage restoration services to homeowners. We work directly and collaboratively with our customers to provide outstanding results. We will guide you through the restoration process to your home, every step of the way. Day or night, we are available to take your call 24/7, every day of the year.
The experts at ServiceMaster Restore of Kitchener work to get the job done right and stay by your side until you are satisfied with the results.
When mould is growing in your home, call the mould removal and mould remediation professionals at ServiceMaster Restore of Kitchener right away.
What are the warning signs of mould to look for?
- Dark spots on your ceiling, floors or walls is a sure sign of mould growth
- Musty odours and mildew
- Respiratory and allergy symptoms such as coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing and wheezing that doesn’t seem to go away
- High humidity levels such as condensation on glass and metal surfaces